Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slumber Party

Last night some of my granddaughters came over and we had a slumber party. They are lots of fun. We ordered pizza and wings for dinner. Then we watched the Hanna Montana concert on the Disney Channel. It was 3-D and the girls had their glasses. I enjoy them all so much. I can't help brag a little...I have the most beautiful granddaughters in the world. They are all so sweet and so well behaved. We missed McKenzie and Brenley. I promised the boys that I'll take them to a movie this week. I think they're Okay with that. They weren't too interested in a slumber party. I have to admit that Grandma has a hard time keeping up these days...

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Yeah...I'm guessing that Hannah Montana was an easy "pass" for the boys! How fun!! All those giggly girls!

Vadney Family said...

so many girls! I'm glad they all had so much fun.